Start your day at the Botanical Garden, it’s worth the journey!
Our botanical garden is the perfect place for a BBQ and also offers a front row seat to nature on St. Eustatius
Watch green lizards scurry along branches or humming birds dart around the flowers.
If you’re lucky you may even see a humpback whale on its way back home.
Spend the afternoon soaking up the calm, taking in the view and enjoying the breeze.
The garden gives access to the Bird Trail, which is connected to a network of trails on the Quill
It’s a good idea to….
- Visit often
- Host a picnic with family, friends and/or coworkers
- View St. Kitts and Nevis
- Wear sun protection
- Take at least 1,5 litre of water per person
Leave nothing but footprints
- Do not litter
- Do not leave the gate open
- Do not remove or harm any plants
- Do not remove or harm any animals